A new chapter in Oakley's heritage of wire frame innovation, Gauge 8 is a lightweight C-5™ alloy design with the genius of Mono Shock™ hinges and the classic-meets-contemporary styling of pilot shades with angular lenses.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant C-5™ frame material and Mono Shock™ hinges
- Air-filled silicone nosepads and sure-grip Unobtainium® temple sleeves help maintain a secure and comfortable fit
- Two frame sizes suitable for medium to large faces
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Lightweight C-5™ frame material
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HD Polarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
PRIZM™ POLARIZED LENSESPrizm™ Polarized features the maximized contrast and enhanced visibility of Prizm™ with the glare filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.