If you're trying to keep up with the competition, you need to keep up with changing light. We engineered Half Jacket 2.0 to let you swap out the lenses with ease. When they're mounted, you'll have impact protection that meets uncompromising standards. Optimized with Unobtanium® earsocks to grip better when you sweat and a lightweight O Matter® frame for comfort and durability.
- Oakley HD Polarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses.
- Patented XYZ Optics® extend visual clarity and lens curvature opens peripheral view
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HD Polarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.