A new milestone in the heritage of performance, Radar® EV takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view. From the comfort and protection of the O Matter® frame to the grip of its Unobtanium® components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style.
- Path lenses enhance performance if traditional lenses touch your cheeks and help extend the upper field of view
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Unobtanium® ear socks and nose pads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
CLEAR TO BLACK IRIDIUM PHOTOCHROMIC
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 23%
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION (ACTIVATED): 23%
- LIGHT CONDITIONS: CHANGING CONDITIONS
- CONTRAST: NEUTRAL
- BASE LENS COLOR: CLEAR