Oakley Engineering brings the most versatile protective eyewear forward with Standard Issue Speed Jacket. Designed with direct input from Law Enforcement and Competitive Shooters, Standard Issue Speed Jacket combines all day fit and comfort with performance attributes in a modern silhouette. With patented High Definition Optics® (HDO), the lens also offers a wide field of view and is assorted with multiple lens options to include Prizm lens technology. Unobtanium nosepieces provide grip during hot and sweaty conditions, and a thin ear-stem technology is designed for over the ear communication systems compatibility and hat integration. SI Speed Jacket delivers all day fit and comfort, but built for those moments of dynamic and competitive movement.
• Switchlock Quick Lens Exchange allows for a lenses to be switched out easily for rapid lens exchange
• Meets ANSI Z87.1 2015 Optical Standards for Clarity
• Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
• O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
• Thin Stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection
• Unobtanium® nosepad provides a no slip grip even under wet conditions
• Speed Jacket case included
PRIZM™ LENSESPrizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.